My First Ever Blogging Award!
I am nominated for the Liebster Award by Parul Singhal, who is residing in Penang, Malaysia. She is an amazing cook and blogger too. I am honored to accept this award. Thank you, Parul. Visit her here: https://gharkepakwan.wordpress.com/
Liebster Award is an award giving to new bloggers with less than 200 followers . It helps new bloggers to connect with each other.
Rules. So there are 6 rules for this award and they are as follows:
- Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
- Nominate 10 blogs/bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers.
- Think up 10 questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
- Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
The answers to your questions.
Q1. What do you love most about the city you live now? _Answer:_ Beautiful, it’s traffic, metro-city vibes.
Q2. What you want to be when you were a child? _Answer:_ Doctor, to serve people.
Q3. Do you collect anything ? If so what? _Answer:_Memories.
Q4. Which is your online shopping website ? _Answer:_ Jabong and Flipkart are good.
Q5. How do you handle a stressful day? _Answer:_ Smile and deep breaths.
Q6. In your opinion what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? _Answer:_ Fireworks and Feelings.
Q7. Can you tell me something about your dream house? _Answer:_ It’ll be the heaven on earth.
Q8. What is your favorite social media? _Answer:_Google+, Facebook, skype.. etc
Q9. Three things you like about India in 3 words? _Answer:_ Vibes, cult, people.
Q10 What do you like more: sunshine or snow? _Answer:_ Both are unique in it’s own ways. I love both. 🙂
And, My Nominees. Congrats to you all.
Also, I would carry on to ask you the same questions I have been given. Take your time. Congratulations once again. Have a great life ahead. 🙂
Cheers, Loads of love! Angana Chatterjee.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a wonderful and a brilliant fellow Blogger Saan, a.k.a Ajaz Ahmed, who is from Assam, India. He is an amazing writer, and loves drawing.
So…..Thank you so much for nominating me for this, Sir. 🙂 I’m so happy to receive this award from you.
Now, here are the Rules of the Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
So, Here are the Seven facts about me!
- I’m Angana, age: 16, and was born in Gujarat on the 20th of April.
- I’m really passionate about writing, and hope to write a novel soon too.
- I’m in grade 12, the final year of my schooling days.
- I actually love eating. (Biggest foodie!)
- Music is life to me. My playlist has over 900 songs..
- I adore superwoman, and am blessed to have incredible people in my life, as my friends, and my inspiration.
- I’m really learning all about life, and luckily, you are a part of this journey.
Well! Here are My Nominees :
You guys are in this list ’cause you appreciate my blog, and I appreciate your’s.
So, congrats on being nominated.
Happy life ahead.
XOXO, Angana Chatterjee. 💝